Elicit is an AI-powered research assistant that streamlines literature review processes, finds relevant papers without exact keyword matches, and extracts key information tailored to your research needs. With advanced features like summarization, brainstorming, and text classification, Elicit revolutionizes the way you conduct research and organize findings.
Elicit Key Features
- Elicit finds pertinent papers without relying on exact keyword matches, making it easier to discover relevant research.
- Elicit can summarize takeaways from papers specific to your research question, helping you quickly understand the main points.
- The tool can extract key information from papers, such as claims and data points, to assist in your research.
- Elicit supports other research tasks like brainstorming ideas, summarization, and text classification, making it a versatile research assistant.
- Elicit streamlines the process of organizing papers with desired information into an easy-to-use table, which users can customize to include relevant details.
- Elicit can find pertinent papers without relying on exact keyword matches, making it easier to discover relevant research
- It can summarize takeaways from papers specific to your research question, helping you quickly understand the main points
- Variety of templates.
- The tool helps to save time for researchers
- The results given by Elicit need to be verified
Elicit Use Cases
- Elicit can be used by researchers to find and summarize relevant literature for a comprehensive review of a specific topic.
- Professionals can utilize Elicit to extract key claims and data points from multiple papers to support their arguments or analyses.
- Elicit can assist in brainstorming ideas and organizing research findings in a customizable table for easy comparison and evaluation.
- Google Scholar: A widely used search engine that indexes scholarly literature across various disciplines, including articles, theses, books, conference papers, and technical reports.
- ResearchGate: A social networking site for scientists and researchers to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators.
- Semantic Scholar: A science publication aggregator that collects citation data from sources like PubMed, CiteSeer, and IEEE, and ranks articles based on the perceived number of impactful citations.