Wrike is a cloud-based project management platform that helps teams collaborate, manage tasks, and track progress. It is a flexible tool that can be used for a variety of projects, from small to large.
- Allows users to keep track of how their staff uses their work hours.
- Offers a free edition that allows up to five users
- Wrike analytics is an excellent method to acquire detailed insights about your project and activities.
- Offers an excellent dashboard
- The UI can be hard to understand
Key Features of Wrike
- Versatile Work Management Platform: Wrike offers an all-in-one platform to manage projects, organize work, enhance collaboration, and accelerate execution across all teams and departments.
- Customizable Request Forms: Get the information your team needs with dynamic request forms, automatically generating projects, tasks, workflows, and more to save time and energy.
- Work Views and Automation: Wrike provides a range of views, including Gantt charts and Kanban boards, for visualizing project progress and intuitive automation to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- Real-time Dashboards and Analytics: Access instant insights with real-time dashboards to make data-led decisions and enhance Agile leadership.
- Streamlined Proofing and Approvals: Wrike's proofing tools allow for side-by-side comparisons and real-time feedback on documents or videos, with automated approvals to maximize efficiency.
Wrike Product Demo
Wrike Use Cases
- Marketing Campaign Management: Description: Wrike helps marketing teams streamline proofing and reporting for seamless campaigns. With custom workflows, dynamic reports, and real-time dashboards, marketing professionals can collaborate effectively, meet deadlines, and deliver successful marketing campaigns.
- Professional Services Billing and Client Satisfaction: Description: Professional service teams can take control of billable hours and increase client satisfaction with Wrike. By managing resources, tracking billable hours, and automating workflows, teams can optimize their service delivery and ensure client success.
- Project Management with Agile Methodology: Description: Wrike enables teams to plan and execute Agile projects efficiently. Using custom statuses, Gantt charts, and Kanban boards, project managers can track project progress, allocate resources, and adapt workflows to meet changing requirements.
- Resource Management and Workload Allocation: Description: Wrike's Resource Management feature allows managers to view team workloads and reallocate tasks to avoid burnout. By visualizing resource availability and workload distribution, organizations can optimize resource allocation for timely project delivery.
- Integration with Salesforce for Seamless Client Data Management: Description: Wrike integrates seamlessly with Salesforce, allowing teams to access and manage client data efficiently. By synchronizing data between the two platforms, teams can enhance client communication, track project progress, and ensure data accuracy.
Wrike Pricing Plans
Try Wrike for Free! Start your 2-week free trial today!
- Monday.com: Monday.com is a cloud-based work operating system that helps teams collaborate, manage projects, and track progress.
- ClickUp: ClickUp is a powerful, flexible, and customizable productivity app that helps teams of all sizes get more done.
- Asana: Asana is a web-based project management tool that helps teams organize, track, and collaborate on their work.